Learn how to build a SaaS Product on WordPress Without Writing a Single Line of Code
Hi there, I’m Jono Landon, CEO & Founder of Hubbli.com. I am offering this online video course so you can benefit from my 12 years of SaaS product development and my specialized knowledge of using WordPress for SaaS.
In this course you will learn:
- How to build, sell and scale a fully branded SaaS product.
- All the tools and vendors you need to deliver any feature to your market and have full support for yourself and your customers.
- How to setup secure and scalable hosting for a WordPress Multisite environment.
- What plugins you need to manage your customers.
- How to integrate with marketing automation services like Infusionsoft.
- How to create amazing customer training programs that are completely automated.
The Long Pitch:
Have you identified a market with a problem that could be solved by a SaaS product, but don’t have the skills to code it yourself?
Well, now you can finally build your SaaS business without coding or paying someone else to do it.
I was in the same position a few years ago, but I figured out a way to build a SaaS product on the side while working 9-5 and I didn’t leave my job until I had my very own paying customers.
So how did I do it? Well, you probably know WordPress as an easy way to create a blog, but did you know WordPress has turned into a development framework with a vast marketplace of plugins that can be white-labelled?
There are many examples of software companies generating millions of dollars by selling their software built on WordPress.
You might already know all of this, and maybe you’ve even read the thousands of blog posts explaining how to make your WordPress site do this, or that.
But if you are like me, you probably found that unhelpful and would prefer a step-by-step guide to all the right plugins, all the right configurations, and the right sequence.
Just to be very clear, this course is not going to teach you how to code. What it will do is show you what I’ve learned from years of scouring and testing hundreds of WordPress plugins and configurations.
Over the last 12 years, I have managed multiple software products, usually by spending hundreds of thousands of dollars building in-house development teams. But over the previous three years with the growth of WordPress as a framework and the ever growing plugin market, I have successfully developed and launched a SaaS product without a single developer. It’s called Hubbli, and it’s my primary focus.
This course is all about taking an idea or prototype that you have validated and bringing it to a market in a completely branded and scalable architecture. No one will even know it is built in WordPress unless you want to tell them of course.
I am going to show you all my favorite services for building, supporting and scaling a WordPress SaaS product. I will also show you how I connected my site, leads, and customers into my CRM/marketing automation system of choice, Infusionsoft.
If you have other systems, you prefer to use, not to worry. I will show you how to use middleware services like Zapier to connect to any marketing or management software with which you like to work.
This last part will ensure that you not only have a product you can sell but that you have an automated and scalable marketing engine so you can single-handedly do the work of 5 people at once.
I wish someone handed this to me when I started out, so I decided to share my knowledge and experience so you can skip the frustrating months of searching and testing, and get straight to the business of selling your product.
- I have 12 years of online product management experience.
- I have managed internet companies beyond $30M valuations.
- I won a world music competition at age 21 performing multiple shows before crowds as large as 50,000 with live international TV coverage.
- I love learning from masters.
- I feel emotionally bound to follow even the smallest task through to completion.
- I cried the first time my daughter laid her head on my shoulder.